Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Quick Hello.

Hello  blogsters, my name is James Thomson and I'm new to BlogSpot. My blog,  That Mayhem Blog will be used to post my writing and my thoughts about life, the universe, and everything. This will be the blog for my longer works and I will be debuting my UNDER THE GOD  concept here. It involves the gods and goddesses of the world's mythologies,  Arthurian legends, and the Lovecraft mythos put in the blender of my unique perspective and spun off in strange new ways. I lost the work I did on it previously but that gives me a chance to start over and make it better than it was before. I've also compiled a music playlist of songs that inspire certain scenes and characters  and that may be used in a musical adaption that I may one day do. So stay tuned and take a trip to New  R'lyeh City with me.

Yours truly,

James Thomson

No comments:

Post a Comment